SOC Analyst – Job Description
CyberScope (www.cyberscope.es) is a multi-national, Security-System-Integrator that delivers Managed, Detection and Respond services (MDR), via 24×7 SOC-as-a-service model (See this 3-mins video to learn more about CyberScope https://youtu.be/A9bDrv7ziFA).
The SOC analyst will join our team in Madrid to operate multiple cyber platforms, including:
- Daily operation of advanced 24×7 SOC via superior, complex, and multiple platforms.
- Develop end-customers’ incident response readiness and remediation plans.
- Analyze Alerts, logs, incidents, and malwares and deliver incident respond services.
- Benchmark new technologies & security tools to be integrated to our portfolio.
We are looking for dynamic candidates who are passionate to become cyber experts, diligent, self-learner with strong problem-solving ambitions and team players.
Requirements and Skills:
- 2+ years of deep IT networking experience:
- Networking Security/Logs/Firewalls/Routers/AD
- Scripting: Linux / Bash / Powershell
- Any of the following practical experience and/or certification is an advantage:
- Responding to Cyber incident
- Infrastructure or Web-App, Pen-testing
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- SIEM modules / rules development
- High level proficiency in English >B1 (Verbal, reading and writings skills)
- Ability to work in stressful scenarios while remaining calm and focused
- Excellent communication, organizational team-player and time management focused
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner
- Responsible, High degree of Customer Service orientation
- Ready to to assume late/night SOC’s shifts
We Offer an opportunity to enjoy friendly working environment and build cyber career:
- Extensive training in cyber security on superior integrated technologies.
- Working with a dynamic team of highly qualified international professionals.
- Competitive salary and long term contract.
If you are interested, contact us: email@example.com