SOC Analyst – Job Description
CyberScope (www.cyberscope.es) is a multi-national, Security-System-Integrator that delivers Managed, Detection and Respond services (MDR), via 24x7x365 SOC-as-a-service model (See our 3 mins Introduction Video).
The SOC analyst will join our team to operate multiple cyber platforms, including:
- 24/7 operation of an advanced SOC via superior and multiple platforms.
- Analyze Alerts, logs, incidents, malware
- Develop end-customers’ Incident Response (IR) readiness and remediation plans.
- Deliver 24/7 comprehensive Incident Response (IR) services.
We are looking for dynamic candidates who are passionate to become cyber experts, having a positive attitude, service orientation, diligent, self-learners with strong problem-solving habilities, ambitions and team players.
- At least 4 years of practical Cyber experience / SOC Operation:
- Experience in corporate windows environments (Active Directory).
- Responding / Managing sophisticated cyber-Incidents (Firewalls/Routers/SIEM/EDR).
- Experience with analyzing network traffic and events (i.e. PCAP, event trees..etc..)
- Experience with common security tools / services (EDR, MISP, VirusTotal, Yara, Sigma).
- Developing/preparing Risk Assessments (i.e. covering AD/FW).
- Developing/preparing PlayBooks.
- Presenting our SOC services and Incident response expertise and cases to prospects.
- Must have minimum level in English >B1 (Verbal, reading and writings skills).
- Experience working with CrowdStrike or similar EDR/XDR tools.
- Scripting: Bash / PowerShell / Python.
- SIEM management and rules development.
- Cloud-Security (AWS, AZURE, GCP).
- Infrastructure or Web-App, Pen-testing.
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker).
We Offer an opportunity to enjoy friendly working environment and build a promising cyber career:
- Extensive training in cyber security on superior integrated technologies.
- Direct impact on the business, with an important role where you will be able to grow professionally.
- Working with a dynamic team of highly qualified international professionals.
- Competitive salary and long-term contract.